| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Heraklion, Crete in November is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 58.8mm (2.3in) of H2O is laid down across on average 11 days.
- In November the heavens above Heraklion, Crete are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:36 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Heraklion, Crete November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Heraklion, Crete:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 408.7 kms (254 miles) N
- Athens, Greece - 324.7 kms (201.8 miles) NNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Kalamata, Greece - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NW
- Methoni, Greece - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NNW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 98.1 kms (61 miles) W
- Tobruk, Libya - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SSW
- Salloum, Egypt - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) S