| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Heraklion, Crete in July is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 0.5 days.
- In July the heavens above Heraklion, Crete are brilliantly sunny with on balance a staggering 12:32 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:17.
- There are approximately 1:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Heraklion, Crete July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Heraklion, Crete:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 408.7 kms (254 miles) N
- Athens, Greece - 324.7 kms (201.8 miles) NNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Kalamata, Greece - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NW
- Methoni, Greece - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NNW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 98.1 kms (61 miles) W
- Tobruk, Libya - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SSW
- Salloum, Egypt - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) S