| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Heraklion, Crete in April is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Heraklion, Crete are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:52 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Heraklion, Crete April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Heraklion, Crete:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 408.7 kms (254 miles) N
- Athens, Greece - 324.7 kms (201.8 miles) NNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Kalamata, Greece - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NW
- Methoni, Greece - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NNW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 98.1 kms (61 miles) W
- Tobruk, Libya - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SSW
- Salloum, Egypt - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) S